In the early days, only big companies and people with coding skills could have a website. But now, there are lots of solutions and options available in the market to design a website. According to WordPress development company in India, there are many CMS available through which one can design a website for their businesses even for small business.
What is CMS?
CMS, that is Content Management System, is a web-based application that allows multiple users to manage to website traffic information and manages the digital content. CMS act as a guide for the user to improve their website by creating and publishing content, analyzing web information, editing pages etc.
Here are the best CMS to design a website for your small business:
- WordPress: WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. WordPress is proved to be the most search engine friendly CMS platform by WordPress development company. With WordPress, thousands of plugins are available. Beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. When one enters the admin area, WordPress acts similar as of Microsoft. With WordPress, as it is highly flexible, one can manage the web pages without having knowledge of HTML.
Limitless possibilities. What will you create?
|Customizable Designs||SEO Friendly||Responsive Mobile Sites||High Performance|
|Manage on the Go||High Security||Powerful Management||Easy and Accessible|
- Magento: Magento is an open-source CMS which uses MySQL and Zend PHP database and it is proved to be another fast-emerging eCommerce website script. Magento is preferable for managing web pages and daily updates by gathering the information. It also allows for creating multiple online stores. With Magento, it is possible to supercharge the code and power up the eCommerce website with new features. With good built-in SEO features, Magento is good in delivering online marketing tools for review and ratings.
- Joomla: Joomla provides better network and is the topmost powerful CMS in the market. With conjoint complex web application, Joomla converts websites manageable. A strong social network feature, easy to build, manage and edit the website, Joomla platform is quite popular for eCommerce website and social networking websites. Features such as a huge library of extensions, SEO friendly, security updates make Joomla fit its place in best CMS.
- Shopify: Shopify is the easiest, intuitive and widely to use. It is the most popular e-commerce website builder and it has a huge app store which allows enhancing the online store.
Powerful Features of Shopify
Start an online business: Create a business, whether you’ve got a fresh idea or are looking for a new way to make money.
Move your business online: Turn your retail store into an online store and keep serving customers without missing a beat.
Switch to Shopify: Bring your business to Shopify, no matter which ecommerce platform you’re currently using.
Hire a Shopify expert: Get set up with the help of a trusted freelancer or agency from the Shopify Experts Marketplace.
5. Drupal: Drupal help to grow your small business with the best design as it is the best choice if one could manage it properly. Large and small business users rely on Drupal for better growth. With a high range of plugins available and SEO friendly with a stronger version makes Drupal handle thousands of web pages with ease. It has extensive API support with social media also.
These CMS options will help you in many ways. They will guide you to enable the content and make changes into it, formatting, editing and much more. One can choose any platform according to their requirement but we mostly prefer WordPress as suggested by WordPress development company. Contact us today and let us help you achieve your business technology goals.
More helpful topics you might like